After a hundred years of colonization and destruction, Vietnam has gradually stepped out all the remnants of the war to become a fast-developing, self-esteem country. Thus, Vietnam’s glamour is not just through massively luxury colonial mansions of the French but also favored by nature with breathtaking landscapes and unique WORLD HERITAGE SITES. So, in order to help you have a long-standing culture, epic history, mouthwatering cuisine, and fantastic vacation package in Vietnam from Canada, Premium Travel Vietnam (PTV) organizes Vietnam Tour Packages from Canada.
VIETNAM TOURS FROM CANADA SUMMARY:
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 4: Halong Bay Discovery – Fly to Da Nang
Day 5: My Son Sanctuary – Hoi An City Tour full day
Day 6: Free day in Hoian
Day 7: Hoi An – Car transfer to Hue
Day 8: Hue city tour
Day 9: Hue – Fly to Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Day 11: Mekong Delta Full Day
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh departure – Fly to Siem Riep
Day 13: Angkor Watt Explore
Day 14: International departure flight
VIETNAM TRAVEL FROM CANADA ITINERARY:
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
We begin our Vietnam Tour Packages from Canada with Hanoi arrival welcome at Noi Bai international airport. So, the guide and driver from Premium Travel Vietnam will come to meet you up then transfer to Hanoi center for hotel check in. Welcome to Vietnam and you can enjoy the rest of the day from your jet lag.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour
Our Vietnam Tour Packages from Canada starts with beautiful breakfast and coffee at your hotel before our guide will come to collect you fo Hanoi Discovery Tour. Hence, we will have some highlights of our tour today includes Ba Dinh Square and Ho Chi Minh Complex, Ngoc Son Temple, Hoan Kiem Lake, the Temple of Literature and Museum of Ethnology.
Visiting Ba Dinh Square where Vietnamese people celebrated Vietnam First Indepedence Day. Following is Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum where Uncle Ho’s embalmed remains is still well kept. The next place is Ho Chi Minh Museum where we learn all about Ho Chi Minh’s cause and history as well as Ho Chi Minh’s House on stilts and the Presidential Palace (White House of Vietnam) and One Pillar Pagoda.
All of this is going back to time to know about Ho Chi Minh – the father of Vietnamese people and we will find out how he worked and lived during his humble beginnings as a revolutionary.
Next on our tour, we are heading to Hoan Kiem Lake – the heart of Hanoians to know about the story of Sword Returning. Continue our tour to Ngoc Son Pagoda situated on a small island in Hoan Kiem Lake accessible by a wooden bridge. At this point, you can have a pretty view of the city.
Later of the day, we head up to Museum of Ethnology to know all about customs, religions, habits of 54 ethnic groups of Vietnamese people.
Ending the day, you can explore Hanoi Old Quarters but very bustling with scooters, bicycles, cyclos, and cars zipping around pedestrians. As you finish, the guide will accompany you back to the hotel.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Saying goodbye to Hanoi, as the sun rises, our Vietnam Tour Packages from Canada continues with visit to Halong Bay – one of the seven new wonder of the world. You may stop en route for coffee break or to admire scenery of Vietnamese countryside.
Reaching Halong bay, we will transfer you to a speed boat and get on a junk. In the aftenoon, we are heading to Ba Trai Dao Islet of Lan Ha Bay with pristine beaches and spectacular beauty. Halong Bay with about 400 marvellous islands fascinating you in a way.
In the afternoon, you can visit Trinh Nu area or take a swim, doing a kayak in the blue-colored water or sunbathe on a private beach.
At night, when the sun goes down, let’s taste most exquisite drinks varied vastly on selection while enjoy the marvellous panorama view of Halong Bay.
After dinner, you can try out the technique of catching the squids from the ocean while having a wonderful time together.
Day 4: Halong Bay Discovery – Fly to Da Nang city
In the morning, we will do Tai Chi on sundeck, enjoy sunrise of the day and this is one of the most relaxing experiences that tourists have. Practicing this beautiful art regularly can help treat a number of human ailments.
We then move on our Vietnam Tour Packages from Canada by visiting to the largest and most renowned cave called Sung Sot Cave. This is stunning cave that is an impeccable creation of the Mother Nature and use your imagination to connect with the ancient folklore.
At noon, the driver will come to collect you to transfer you to Noi Bai International Airport for the flight to Danang city.
On arrival in Da Nang city, you will meet our guide at the arrival gate and be transferred to Hoi An city (30km south of Danang) and the rest of the day is at your leisure. At night, you can go to Hoian center to enjoy Hoi An’s Lantern night and sample some of Hoi An’s specialties as well as taking picturesque photos.
Day 5: My Son Sanctuary – Hoi An City Tour Full Day
Another wonderful day of our Vietnam Tour Packages from Canada has come up and the guide is ready at the hotel lobby and transfer you to visit My Son Sanctuary.
Thus, My Son Sanctuary became the most religious and important Hindu culture practice in Southeast Asia. It was built from 7th to 13th century by the Cham people to honor their Kings. On certain time of the year, the Cham people came to present offerings to Hindu Gods of Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu.
By visiting this former holy place, you will know about special Champa culture as well as their religion. Thus, you will have a stroll around the site of My Son Holy Land and see how they built the temples using simple techniques to glue all bricks together.
Finishing My Son Holy Land, we are back to Hoi An and have a walking guided tour around the old town of Hoi An. We have some highlights of Chinese Assembly Hall, Old Merchant Houses, Japanese covered Bridge and Hoi An central market.
Day 6: Free day
Full day free time for you to explore Hoi An on your own.
Day 7: Private car Transfer to Hue city – Hue Citadel sightseeing
Saying goodbye to magnificent Hoi An ancient town, we are heading to Hue ancient capital. Hence, we will go through the Pass of the Ocean Clouds that is one of the most impressive passes in Vietnam . It is an amazing pass in Vietnam with many rocky mountains views and spectacular views.
Later, we will make another stop at Lang Co Beach for you have a panoramic photograph of the area.
Next, we then move on our trip to Hue city – a lovely green city by romantic Perfume river – the former ancient capital of Vietnam from 1802 to 1945.
On arrival in Hue, we firstly visit Hue Citadel – the last royal city of Vietnam with three ramparts: Hue Citadel, Hue Imperial city and Forbidden city. Moreover, this huge complex has some beautiful constructions including the Flag Tower, Ngo Mon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace and Forbidden Purple City.
The rest of the day is on your own time to explore Hue at night.
Day 8: Hue City Tour
In the morning, our Vietnam Tour Packages from Canada proceeds with Hue Sightseeing, starting by taking Dragon Boat cruise along the Perfume River to reach Thien Mu Pagoda (Pagoda of Heavenly Lady). Therefore, this is a typical Buddist pagoda of Hue and features as unofficial symbol for Hue people.
Locating on a small hill overlooking Perfume river, Thien Mu Pagoda was the poetry place for Nguyen Emperors who came to relax, compose some poems in the old days. As you know, it becomes a holy site where today lots of people come to pray. Hence, the Pagoda becomes a vital religious practice for Hue people.
Finally, we then take you to visit very typical royal tomb of Hue city – Tu Duc Tomb. Thus, this place is very large with all temples, buildings, pavilions, lakes that strongly follow Feng Sui concept from Oriental philosophy. Accordingly, the tomb of Tu Duc was built from 1864 to 1867 and it is known as a must-see spot when you are coming to Hue. The tomb has 2 separate parts: temple and burial and it is really romantic with all little lakes, trees and lotus flowers. In the old days, it became the ideal spot for the Emperor who came to entertain, relax and enjoy his pleasure after hard working days.
Day 9: Fly to Ho Chi Minh city
In the morning, checking out at the hotel and then the tour guide will come to take you to Hue airport for domestic flight to Ho Chi Minh city.
On arrival in Ho Chi Minh city, you are privately transferred by a professional driver and an English-speaking guide to your accommodation.
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh city tour
Our Vietnam Tour Packages from Canada continues with visiting War Remnants Museum which was originally opened in September 1975. Hence, the museum displays old military equipment and other related items from Vietnam War. You will have a strong emotion of our history.
Afterwards, continuing to tour the Reunification Palace – formerly known as the Presidential Palace. So, the place marked the history of Vietnam War when North Vietnamese army tanks went through the gate marking the end of Vietnam war. Later, we are then taking a short stroll to sightseeing Notre Dame Cathedral and General Post Office, they are the beautiful examples of architecture from the French colonial period.
Later on, we continue to Ben Thanh market where the locals bartering, purchasing and selling merchandises of all kinds. We are then stopping at Thien Hau Lady Temple that was built in the early 19th century dedicated to Thien Hau Holy Mother – the Goddess of Seafarers.
Later of the day, we are returning back to the hotel and enjoy your free time.
Day 11: Mekong Delta Full Day
Another day has come, the tour guide and driver will come to meet you at the hotel and then we directly transfer to My Tho city – Mekong Delta.
Upon reaching here, we are boarding a motorboat at a pier and cruising on the Mekong River. So, you will see beautiful floating houses on the river where the local residents grow fishes under their houses.
To continue our journey, we are then reaching Con Thoi Son (Unicorn Island). Right here, you will take a horse cart to reach a place where you enjoy Vietnamese traditional music (Dan Ca Tai Tu – a folk art form from Southern Vietnam).
Afterwards, we jump on a small hand-rowing boat to slowly cruise through a small creek with beautiful overhanging coconut trees. Besides, you can visit a bee-keeping farm and enjoy honey tea, a typical drink of the Mekong people.
Enjoy lunch with some local special dishes before boarding another motorboat and heading to a coconut candies – making family workshop. Thus, you can sample of candies with the host family.
In the afternoon, we are returning back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh city departure – Fly to Siem Riep
Taking your free time in the hotel and wait for the guide as well as driver to come to transfer you to Tan Son Nhat Airport for flight to Siem Riep, Cambodia.
Upon arriving in Siem Reap, you will be welcomed by an escort who will be holding a signboard with your name on it. So, he will assist you with the VISA on arrival application form (VISA fee included).
Upon completion, he will then assist you to pick up your luggage and lead you through the arrivals gate where you will meet your guide. You will be privately transferred between the airport and your hotel by a professional driver and English speaking guide.
Day 13: Siem Riep Discovery
As the sun rises over the shadow of the trees, our Vietnam Tour Packages from Canada keeps on going with a day tour to explore Siem Riep.
After breakfast, you will have a full day to explore the South Gate of Angkor Thom. Furthermore, we come to explore the temples of Preah Khan, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimean Akas, the Royal Enclosure, the Terraces of Elephants and the Leper King.
Next, you will discover Ta Prohm, built in the Bayon style, and originally called Rajavihara. Hence, Ta Prohm is a temple of towers, courtyard, and narrow corridors, delicately carved stones that come out through strangulated roots of very old trees. This jungle-clad temple with overgrown trees exudes a haunting and exotic atmosphere.
Therefore, Ta Phrom is particularly fascinating in the late afternoon light after most of the crowds have left. The Khmer King Jayavarman VII founded as Mahayana Buddhist monastery and university, the temple had been inscribed by UNESCO on the World Heritage List in 1992.
Today, you will come to an end with an unforgettable sunset journey at Pre Rup or Srah Sarong before returning to your hotel.
Day 14: International Departure
In the morning, let’s relax at the hotel and wait for driver coming to pick you up for transfer to the airport for international flight back home to Canada. Then our Vietnam Tour Packages from Canada will come to an end here. We wish you had sweetest time and memorable travel memories with Premium Travel Vietnam.
HOW DO YOU ENJOY VIETNAM VACATION PACKAGES FROM VANCOUVER?
First, if you join with PTV in this Vietnam Vacation Packages from Vancouver (Canada), we would like to offer you the best Vietnam Tour Package. Therefore, you get your opportunity to explore most of Vietnam’s Highlights: Hanoi capital, Halong Bay, Hue ancient capital, Hoi An ancient town, My Son Sanctuary, Ho Chi Minh city and Mekong Delta. In addition, you will have an in-depth understanding into Vietnamese history, culture, customs. Also, you get a great chance to discover some of Vietnam’s UNESCO World Heritages. Finally, enjoy Vietnam’s amazing food as well as know more about friendliness of Vietnamese people.
VIETNAM VACATIONS FROM CANADA PRICE?
Please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp/text to us by this mobile number: 0084 979613777 for advice on Best Vietnam Vacations from Canada, we will promptly response to you. Or contact us for more details about this tour.
|Tour inclusion||Tour exclusion|
|– Private car/bus/mini van with air conditioning
– Experienced driver
– English speaking guide
– Entrance ticket
– Cold water and wet tissue
|– Travel insurance
– Other expenses
– Soft drinks and beverages
– Tips and gratuities
|Things to bring||Travel tip|
|-Fully charged camera; Sun cream; Climbing shoes; Caps/hats; Sun glasses; Insect spray; Shoulder covers
|It is tropical country so it is usually hot and humid. Best time of travel is in Decmber till March.|
- Tour departs either from Ho Chi Minh city or in Hanoi.
- FOC for children under 5 years old
- 50% charge for children from 6 to 12 years old
- Full charge as adults for children over 12 years old
HOW TO BOOK VIETNAM CAMBODIA TOURS FROM CANADA?
So, if you come from Canada and want to find a professional travel agent with best services for Vietnam Tour Packages from Canada, do not hesitate to contact us:
Premium Travel Vietnam
Whatsapp/Viber at 0084 979613777
We highly respect your choice and make your trip a meaningful one.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)?
- Is English spoken by Vietnamese people?
Many Vietnamese people do not understand English. However, staffs in most hotels and restaurants can speak good English.
- What is Vietnam’s currency?
The Vietnamese Dong (VND) is the official currency of Vietnam. Many hotels, restaurants, and attractions in tourist areas accept Mastercard and Visa. In most major cities, ATMs are readily available. Also, euros, Canadian, American dollars are widely used in Vietnam.
- Do I need visa to enter Vietnam and Cambodia?
When visiting Vietnam or Cambodia as a tourist from Canada or the United States, a visa is required prior to arrival.
- Can I drink tap water in Vietnam or Cambodia?
In Vietnam and Cambodia, it is strongly advised that you do NOT drink the tap water. It’s best to drink water that has been boiled, treated, or bottled.
- What is the best time to travel to Vietnam and Cambodia from Canada?
The greatest travel season to visit Vietnam and Cambodia is between February and April, as well as August and December, when the rain is less and the temperatures are mild.
- What are Vietnam’s main tourist attractions?
– Hanoi: Hanoi’s distinct and fascinating personality could not be manufactured or reproduced. Instead, it is the result of a unique mix of volatility, resilience, tradition, and 21st-century innovation.
– Sapa: is a popular tourist destination in the Sapa district of Lao Cai province in northwest Vietnam. It still has many hidden natural treasures, natural sceneries with hilly terrain and lush forest greenery, producing a colorful and harmonious picture.
– Halong Bay: In the Gulf of Tonkin, Ha Long Bay is made up of over 1,600 islands and islets that form a beautiful seascape of limestone pillars. Most of the islands are deserted and undisturbed by human presence due to their precipitous nature.
– Ninh Binh: Located in Vietnam’s Red River Delta, has long been known for its gorgeous landscapes, famous heritages, and friendly locals.
– Phong Nha Park: a national park in the north-central Vietnamese province of Quang Binh. With hundreds of caverns and grottoes, it protects one of the world’s two greatest karst zones. Its name comes from the most magnificent cave, Phong Nha, which has various unique rock formations, and the Ke Bang forest. The plateau is perhaps one of Southeast Asia’s best and most unusual examples of a complex karst landform.
– Hue: It is the capital of the Thien Hue province in central Vietnam, and is situated on the banks of the Song Huong (Perfume River). Palaces, pagodas, tombs, temples, history, and much more can all be found here to explore and enjoy.
– Hoi An: Hoi An Old Town is 30 kilometers south of Da Nang. In the 16th and 17th centuries, Hoi An was a major international commercial city on the east coast. During the reign of Nguyen, it was the busiest commercial port in the Dang Trong region of Vietnam, with merchants from Japan, China, Portugal, Spain, and Holland frequently stopping over to exchange and acquire commodities.
– My Son Sanctuary: It is a holy land that exemplifies Champa religion, culture, and architectural prowess from the past. My Son Sanctuary is a vast complex with a multitude of religious structures, temples, and graves situated on a 2 km long valley surrounded by mountains.
– Nha Trang: Nha Trang is a natural treasure, with a magnificent coastline area covered in white sands, a rich ecosystem, and historical remains from the ancient Cham dynasty that provide tourists with unforgettable experiences. The coastal city of Nha Trang presents an enchanting picture surrounded by fresh and blue beaches such as Hon Tre, Hon Mun, and Hon Mieu islands, coconut palms on the beach, and premium entertainment complexities and resorts that are always ready to serve tourists during all seasons.
– Cu Chi Tunnels: During the struggle against the French, the Cu Chi Tunnels network was created in just 25 years, starting in 1948. It was used to communicate between communities and to aid the Vietnamese in eluding reconnaissance French soldiers. During the Vietnam War, the tunnel network was extended over a 250-kilometer span.
– Mekong Delta: Lying southern part of Ho Chi Minh city, Mekong Delta is famous for its limitless rice paddy fields, fruit gardens and floating markets.
– Phu Quoc Island: A paradise for beach lovers. The 150-kilometer coastline of Phu Quoc, with gentle waves and transparent blue sea, makes it Vietnam’s most popular water sports resort. Adventurous travelers can traverse the mountain range that runs the length of the island, but even short walks through the evergreen forest reward explorers with waterfalls, rock pools, and caverns.
– THE END –